- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: The Great Workforce Resignation (Episode 291) - September 20, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: New Military Veteran Grant Program (Episode 290) - September 17, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Concerns Rise Relating to Small Business Outlook (Episode 289) - September 16, 2021
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff talks to Mick Brege and Alex Lanzetta from Studio Cadenza about how apps can be used for small businesses, and also Tim Connor, founder of Alteris, about the company’s experience with building their own app.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Brege, Lanzetta, and Connor to learn more about apps and their potential for your small business:
First up are Mick Brege and Alex Lanzetta from Studio Cadenza, an app development studio in Birmingham, Michigan.
During the interview, Brege and Lanzetta discuss:
- Mick’s experience as a UX/UI designer
- Alex’s experience with quality assurance and development
- Types of apps that can be developed
- The process of developing an app
- How to monetize an app
For more information on Studio Cadenza, visit the official website.
Next up is Tim Connor, founder of Alteris, a marketing communications company based in Detroit.
During the interview, Connor explains:
- His experience with starting and growing Alteris as a company
- How to raise money for building an app
- Adapting an existing company to new technologies
- Coming up with an idea for an app
- How to succeed in the competitive environment of mobile apps
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.