- StartupNation Radio with Shay Berman on Building a Business From Scratch - January 22, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Dell Technologies and StartupNation Offer Free Tech Upgrade Webinar (Episode 349) - January 21, 2022
- It’s Not Too Late to Join Our Free Dell Webinar on Hardware That Won’t Hold You Back - January 18, 2022
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff speaks with cohost Brian Calley, president of the Small Business Association of Michigan about the challenges facing small businesses, including supply chain disruptions and inflation.
During the interview, Jeff and Brian discuss:
- The triple whammy of supply chain disruptions, inflation and vaccine mandates.
- How entrepreneurs pivot with change and challenges.
- Reasons for optimism.
- The businesses really being squeezed by shortages.
- The impact of these issues on consumers.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Brian Calley here:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.