- WJR Business Beat: Top Marketing Channel in 2022? Email (Episode 351) - January 25, 2022
- It’s Not Too Late to Join Our Free Dell Webinar on Hardware That Won’t Hold You Back - January 25, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Customer Service is King (Episode 350) - January 24, 2022
On this episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff sits down with two local business owners and entrepreneurs: Vicki Blazier, owner of Willow and Fernn, and Caterina De Falco, owner of Return to the Table, who discuss the importance of storytelling and creating a connection when it comes to running a business.
First up, Jeff talks with Caterina De Falco, owner of Return to the Table. Caterina helps families connect and heal by returning to the table to share good food together while forming deep connections. Her incredibly unique business model makes for a great conversation.
During the show, Caterina talks about
- Her biggest business challenges
- How Caterina gets people to “Return to the Table”
- The marketing tactics she uses
- How and why storytelling is key for her business model
- What’s next for Return to the Table
For more information on Return to the Table, and to work with Caterina, visit the official website.
Next up, Jeff chats with Vicki Blazier. Willow and Fernn is a lifestyle boutique featuring women’s fashion, jewelry, gifts and home decor, located in downtown Birmingham, Michigan. Vicki achieved her lifetime dream when she opened her store eight months ago, on her 29th wedding anniversary and 50th birthday.
During the show, Vicki discusses
- How small businesses offer unique customer experiences that big box retailers do not
- Vicki’s goal and mantra for Willow and Fernn
- Her personal “why” for opening Willow and Fernn
- The importance of “being a thread in the fabric” of a downtown community
- How listeners can start a Main Street business of their own
- Future plans for Willow and Fernn
Tune in to WJR 760 AM radio next Saturday at 2 p.m. EST for an all-new episode of StartupNation Radio!