- WJR Business Beat: Record Spending On Small Business Saturday (Episode 329) - December 2, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Shopify Jump-Starts Starting A Business (Episode 328) - December 1, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Shoppers Consider Brand Purpose In Their Purchase Decisions (Episode 327) - November 30, 2021
Today, applications open for the second round of the Paycheck Protection Program, an SBA loan that helps entrepreneurs keep their workers employed during the COVID-19 crisis.
Jeff offers up great tips for securing these funds in this morning’s WJR Business Beat, including:
- Go to a local, community bank
- Make sure you use the funds as required in order to receive loan payback
Listen in here:
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.
This segment is brought to you by Dell Technologies