- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
This segment is brought to you by Dell Technologies
While it may seem counterintuitive, starting a business during a down period can be a great time to explore your entrepreneurial endeavors.
On this morning’s WJR Business Beat, Jeff shares some perspective on why now is a great time to start a business, including:
- Crisis creates opportunity
- Current changes in consumer behavior
- Less competition
- Startup costs are down, and fundamental startup resources are readily available
Additionally, Jeff sites Tom Crum’s book, “The Magic of Conflict,” and in it, the author describes how people are actually at their best when challenged.