- WJR Business Beat: Michigan Youth Summer Employment Expected To Be Strong (Episode 413) - May 24, 2022
- Estimating Startup Costs for a New Business - May 24, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The Customer Is King (Episode 412) - May 23, 2022
This segment is brought to you by Dell Technologies
While it may seem counterintuitive, starting a business during a down period can be a great time to explore your entrepreneurial endeavors.
On this morning’s WJR Business Beat, Jeff shares some perspective on why now is a great time to start a business, including:
- Crisis creates opportunity
- Current changes in consumer behavior
- Less competition
- Startup costs are down, and fundamental startup resources are readily available
Additionally, Jeff sites Tom Crum’s book, “The Magic of Conflict,” and in it, the author describes how people are actually at their best when challenged.