On this morning’s WJR Business Beat, Jeff discusses the need to flatten the curve amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
In order to do so, many are working from home for the immediate future. But how do you stay productive?
Jeff offers the following advice:
- Make your workspace inviting, personalized and comfortable
- Put on some music or white noise in the background
- Take a break from the news–don’t stay glued to the TV all day
- Take breaks! Go outside and take a walk, turn on the TV briefly, or listen to the radio
- Continue to collaborate with your team members. Take advantage of tools like Slack, Google Docs, Skype, Zoom or FaceTime
Listen in below:
“So you can be a hero, do the right thing. Follow the advice that all the experts are providing to everybody, and one of those things we can do is indeed work from home.”
– Jeff Sloan
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.