LinkedIn homepage

LISTEN: LinkedIn Leads Social Media for B2B Marketers

U.S. LinkedIn user growth is projected to accelerate 6.3% this year for a projected total of 75.8 million users by year end. And U.S. ad revenue growth will hit 8.8% this year on LinkedIn for a total of 3.95 billion, and that is expected to accelerate in 2024 by 15.1%.

Tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.

Related Posts
Breadless Detroit
Read More

LISTEN: Breadless Eatery—A Startup Success Story

Breadless, a restaurant startup in Detroit that in the face of all of the economic pressures, labor shortages and higher operating costs, is finding success. Its founders are husband and wife team Mark Howland and...