In just a few days, they (and by they, I, of course, mean the global powers-that-be who control the media’s light holiday feature-type articles) will release their treasured summation of what the 12 Days of Christmas would cost in today’s dollars.
I looked over the list.
Unless you run a small organic farm and are in need of some maids a-milkin’, there’s not a whole lot to interest the home business entrepreneur.
So, I compiled my own list of appropriate gifts that a true love could bring an entrepreneur.
Thankfully, this isn’t a podcast, so you won’t have to suffer through my singing.
On the first day of Christmas… yada yada yada… you know the rest:
- One fast-acting sedative
- Two in-laws on a long vacation
- Three patent applications
- Four minutes of silence
- Five top keyword rankings
- Six QVC appearances
- Seven nights without making dinner
- Eight Google Adword campaigns
- Nine trips for office supplies
- Ten eBay orders
- Eleven brand new customers
- Twelve months of free office space
Startup Stella contributes to this blog from her two-dimensional world, which you can learn more about by visiting this cartoon strip StartupNation created to share Stella’s quirky but classic entrepreneurial epiphanies with you.