The cool thing about annual events that you’ve blogged about in previous years is that you can revisit them – that is, if they were any good. Last year as The NCAA Basketball tournament kicked off I wrote this blog. As I reviewed what I wrote, I decided that it is good and worth another look.
What were the highlights?
• Millions of Americans are participating in March Madness office pools
• Your customers & prospects are at work
• They wish they weren’t so that they could watch basketball games
• You have the TV on at your home based business
• Call them with updates on the games
• Your customers love you
Yeah, I think this message still works.
Ps My upset pick for today? Texas Tech over Boston College. There’s no way I’m betting against Bobby Knight in a first round game.