An interview with Dan Gilbert is the highlight of our first show: StartupNation Radio
Latest posts by StartupNation (see all)
- Paws and Stripes Uses Google Tools to Build and Operate its Business - October 21, 2016
- Hellbender Brewing Company Uses Google Products to Engage with Customers - October 14, 2016
- Discover Hawaii Tours Revives Business with Google AdWords [Video] - October 7, 2016
We spent most of the hour talking to Gilbert about what he thinks the keys are to being successful, whether you are a solo entrepreneur, own a small business, or run a large corporation. Here are some highlights:
- Why is office culture more important than a spreadsheet?
- What made Gilbert decide to move his entire enterprise to downtown Detroit and make such a big bet on the city?
- Are entrepreneurs born or can they be made?
- What is the one quality that he thinks made him successful?
All these and more.