Leading Moms in Business
Latest posts by StartupNation (see all)
- The Importance of Executing Your Idea [Radio] - October 22, 2016
- Paws and Stripes Uses Google Tools to Build and Operate its Business - October 21, 2016
- Hellbender Brewing Company Uses Google Products to Engage with Customers - October 14, 2016
Jeff and Dan kicked off our “Leading Moms in Business” Competition, which opens in mid-March, by talking about female entrepreneurship. The show featured Kara Hocking, Principal at the Hocking Media Group, Stephanie Bergeron, President of Walsh College, and Carolyn Cassin President and CEO of the Michigan Women’s Foundation.
- A lively discussion of the state of female entrepreneurs in America today.
- What it takes as a woman to start a business and what extra hurdles, and advantages, exist.
- Advice on how to navigate a still largely male dominated corporate culture and lessons learned by our three guests.
- Personal success stories from the three guests to inspire listeners to create their own vision.