StartupNation presents a fireside chat with Dell’s director of VR/AR, Gary Radburn, moderated by Mick Brege.
In this session, recorded during Detroit Startup Week 2020, Radburn covers:
- The differences between augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- How AR and VR can be used in a business context, and the benefits of doing so
- How businesses can integrate AR and VR into their processes
- How AR and VR relate to coworking
- How businesses can use virtual conferencing to be more productive
- AR and VR use cases for the healthcare industry
- Cost-effective use cases for entrepreneurs and startups
Tune in to the session below!
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
For questions related to Dell Technologies and its products, call to speak with a Small Business Advisor at at 800-757-8442, or visit www.Dell.com/StartupNation. You can also connect with StartupNation’s dedicated Account Executive, Megan Wright, at [email protected]. Be sure to mention your membership with StartupNation to receive exclusive offers.
Gary Radburn is the Director of VR/AR and Client Virtualization globally at Dell Inc. As part of his role, he manages the team charged with developing and delivering VR/AR technology, works closely with Dell customers on VR/AR deployments and founded Dell’s VR Centers of Excellence with locations around the world for businesses and consumers to experience and learn more about VR in the real world.