- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: The Great Workforce Resignation (Episode 291) - September 20, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: New Military Veteran Grant Program (Episode 290) - September 17, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Concerns Rise Relating to Small Business Outlook (Episode 289) - September 16, 2021
On today’s business coaching-themed episode of StartupNation, Jeff brings on Jon Dwoskin. Dwoskin is a business coach, author, speaker and podcaster who has coached everyone from solopreneurs to Fortune 500 companies.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Dwoskin to learn more about business coaching:
During the interview, Dwoskin discusses:
- The one thing he thinks every entrepreneur needs to hear to evolve their business
- How he’s wanted to be a business coach since he was 18 and his journey through the business world to today
- Why he’s the right kind of person to be a business coach along with his qualifications
- Examples of the power of coaching
- How to get an idea off the ground
After taking a few questions from callers, Jeff and Jon also introduce their new collaboration, Business Builders, an exclusive live coaching series that focuses on helping entrepreneurs learn how to build and grow a business, which is set to launch in September.*
For more information about Dwoskin, visit his official website.
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.
*Editor’s Note: Business Builders will now launch in September 2021