On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff interviews four entrepreneurs who share their startup stories: Tania Shah, Erin Nobles and Lisa Sigman of In The Know Legal; and Kristen Denzer of Tierra Encantada.
Tune in to the full episode of StartupNation Radio here:
First up are Tania Shah, Erin Nobles and Lisa Sigman, co-founders of In The Know Legal, a company that provides online, DIY legal templates. At launch, they’re focused on providing legal documents for life coaches and business coaches and will be expanding to other industries soon.
During the interview, Shah, Nobles and Sigman discuss:
- Why the three saw a need for In The Know Legal after their years of experience as attorneys
- How In The Know Legal works
- The steps they took to get their business off the ground
- Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t be scared of the legal aspects of business ownership
- The benefits of having proper business contracts and protection in place
Related: Where Are They Now? StartupNation Radio Catches up with Goldfish Swim School, Daily Crunch Snacks
Next up, Jeff chats with Kristen Denzer, founder and CEO of Tierra Encantada, the leader in Spanish Immersion Early Education®, providing care for children ages 6 weeks through 6 years of age.
In 2013, while searching for quality early education for her young child, Denzer founded Tierra Encantada’s first location in Eagan, Minnesota. In 2019, she launched Tierra Encantada’s franchising expansion to provide access to language immersion education to families across the country.
During the segment, Denzer talks about:
- What inspired her to launch Tierra Encantada and what makes the business unique
- Her entrepreneurial background
- Building the Tierra Encantada franchise
- The successes and struggles she has experienced along the way
- Where she sees Tierra Encantada in the next five years
For more information, visit Tierra Encantada’s official website.
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.