- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff catches up with former StartupNation Radio guests to see where they are now!
Tune in to the full episode of StartupNation Radio here:
First up, Jeff welcomes back Chris McCuiston, co-founder of Goldfish Swim School, who was featured on StartupNation Radio in December of 2019. McCuiston co-owns the state-of-the-art swimming facility with his wife, Jenny.
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years, and this year, the company celebrates its 15th year in business!
During the interview, McCuiston discusses:
- Goldfish Swim School’s franchise model
- The company’s growth over the last year and a half
- How Goldfish Swim School has been weathering the pandemic-related challenges of the last year
- Where he sees Goldfish Swim School five years from now
For more information, visit the Goldfish Swim School official website.
Next up, Jeff welcomes back Laurel Orley and Diane Orley, co-founders of Daily Crunch Snacks, to StartupNation Radio. The business partners and aunt/niece duo were initially featured on StartupNation Radio in June of 2020. Since then, they’ve experienced incredible growth!
Daily Crunch Snacks is a sprouted nut company, and winner of the 2020 Good Housekeeping Healthy Snack Awards. The company is non-GMO certified, vegan, gluten free, gut healthy and women-owned certified.
During the show, Laurel and Diane share:
- How they pivoted their launch strategy early on in the pandemic
- Daily Crunch Snacks’ launch in 150 Meijer stores
- The company’s mental health initiatives and sustainability efforts
- Upcoming product launches in CVS and Urban Outfitters
Daily Crunch Snacks is offering an exclusive StartupNation discount code to listeners! Receive $10 off your first order on DailyCrunchSnacks.com with the discount code “StartupNation.”
For more information, visit the Daily Crunch Snacks official website.
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.