- TechBytes: The Art of Turning Your Hobbies into Hustles (Episode 1) - October 18, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Remote Work Continues to Grow in Certain Sectors (Episode 306) - October 18, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Mobile Apps Are Experiencing More Engagement Than Ever Before (Episode 305) - October 14, 2021
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan speaks with Digital Resource founder and president Shay Berman about two forms of advertising critical to small businesses: Google ads and programmatic advertising.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Shay Berman below:
Shay Berman, the founder and president of Digital Resource, a digital marketing agency. He is StartupNation’s digital marketing expert.
During the episode, Shay discusses:
- How Google ads are great for targeting audiences who know what they’re looking for.
- How programmatic advertising can be used to target anyone you want in the world, wherever they go.
- The key elements of an online ad and how they can help you reach your audience.
Ready to future-proof your business? Take the first step by contacting the experts at Digital Resource!
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Spath, Berman and Packer to learn about issues that matter to small businesses (plus, a little football):
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.