- WJR Business Beat: Apple IOS App Economy Significantly Benefits Michigan (Episode 415) - May 26, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Which State Is Most Obsessed With Social Media? (Episode 414) - May 25, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Michigan Youth Summer Employment Expected To Be Strong (Episode 413) - May 24, 2022
This episode of StartupNation Radio is brought to you by Pappas Financial
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff is joined by co-host, Norm Pappas, president and CEO of Pappas Financial. Together, they interview two guests who have both been living and breathing entrepreneurship for years: Bruce Liebowitz and Marci Taran.
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
First up is Bruce Liebowitz, president of Post Guard, a company that manufacturers a variety of bollard products, including plastic bollard covers, bollard sleeves and more.
During the interview, Bruce shares:
- What is a bollard?
- When he first knew entrepreneurship was for him
- How he pivoted from the healthcare industry to selling bollard covers
- The common elements that apply in business across the board, regardless of industry
- Customer-employee connection
- What drives him
- His expert advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
Listen to the interview with Bruce Liebowitz
For more on Post Guard, visit the official website.
Next up on the show, Jeff and Norm interview Marci Taran, CEO of Bradley + Company, a certified woman-owned, Michigan-based, promotional marketing company.
During the interview, Marci discusses:
- How Bradley + Company helps its clients share their story while driving engagement
- Her background and how her father mentored her in the family business from a young age
- The work she’s done since taking over as the company CEO in 2014
- The pressure and challenges that come along with taking over a family business
- The importance of continued learning
- What drives her
Listen to the interview with Marci Taran
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.