Latest posts by StartupNation
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: LogMeIn Study on Remote Work Technologies (Episode 181) - February 25, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Second Round of PPP Funding Still Available (Episode 180) - February 24, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: StartupNation, Dell Technologies and Microsoft Offer Free Webinar to Help Small Business (Episode 179) - February 23, 2021
It’s one thing to have a great business idea, but how do you get it funded? That’s where angel investors come in.
On this morning’s WJR Business Beat, Jeff shares the essentials entrepreneurs need in order to secure angel funding. He also speaks with Doron York of Birmingham Angels, an angel investor group based in Oakland County.
“One of the things that people are not aware of is that 90 percent of all venture deals are done by angel investing.”
– Doron York, Birmingham Angels
If you’re an angel looking to invest, or are an entrepreneur seeking funding, consider the following angel groups in Michigan:
- Great Lakes Angels
- Grand Angels
- Woodward Angels
- Flint Angels
- Muskegon Angels
- Bell Impact Fund
- Michigan Angel Fund
- Startup Angels Detroit/Ann Arbor
- Plymouth Growth
- Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA)
- BlueWater Angels
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.