The Home-Based 100 is the first
annual ranking of the best performing home-based businesses in America. But no
matter what size your home-based business is, you can enter & win. There are
2 categories of competition:
- 100 Best Performing – if your business is large & has the revenue to prove it, this category is for you.
- Top Tens
Special Categories – if your business is focused on a specific theme category listed below, you could win no matter what your revenue is.
The 100 Best Performing is based on revenue.
The Top Tens Special Categories winners will be selected by StartupNation judges
after a popular voting.
Special Categories include:
- Greenest – Home-based businesses that have a positive environment and social impact
- Dorm-Based – Successful businesses that were born in a college dormitory
- Boomers back in Business – Businesses owned and operated by people over 50 years old
- Yummiest – Top businesses built around food
- Wackiest – The most bizarre and unexpected home-based businesses
- Grungiest – Businesses that deal in dirt, grease, oil, tar, goop, soot or any combination thereof
- Worldliest – Businesses with global reach
Slacker-Friendly – For those who’ve built a business around an enviable lifestyle
You may enter one or both competitions.
Learn More & Enter the Competition