- Creating Email Campaigns to Measure Your Website’s Performance - October 29, 2014
- Email Marketing Review - November 21, 2008
- Segmenting Email Campaigns: What Criteria Should You Use - November 18, 2008
A common problem that email marketers face is the lack of a fresh approach to each of their email newsletters. More times than not, the focus lies on the quantity rather than how the information is presented. Below, I have included a few content approaches to improve your next newsletter.
- Case studies– Develop a case study featuring your product or service. Spotlight several, “rockstar” customers or partners explaining how your company made an impact in their businesses.
- “How to” guides– Write a guide on how to carry out a particular task or use a particular product or service.
- Seasonality– Offer deals or exclusives around holidays. Other ideas include presenting discounts to customers based on common, annual business transactions.
- Educational Content– If you are an expert or have insight to expert knowledge, use your newsletter as a legitimate knowledge base.
- Resource Links– The more information you provide to customers the more informed they will be before making a purchase.
Have a good weekend and I will be back next week to provide you with 5 more approaches to improve your email newsletter.