- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
At the end of each year, StartupNation likes to provide its readers with some highlights from the past year. With each passing year, we strive to bring our readers the best content we can possibly curate, and 2018 was no different. Our mission remains the same: to attract, inspire and empower aspiring entrepreneurs by providing the knowledge and resources necessary to start a business.
Below, StartupNation’s editorial staff compiled our 2018 Year in Review, including content from industry-leading contributing writers, researchers, through leaders and best-selling authors. Enjoy our summary, and hopefully you’ll learn something new!
- How seven successful entrepreneurs and members of The Oracles overcame a setback to fast-track their ultimate success
- The gig economy is transforming entrepreneurship as we know it. Here’s how
- The tools that can help you transform your side hustle into a legit business
- How do you know when you’ve discovered a strong business idea? Take a look at this checklist.
- A first-person account from an entrepreneur who quit his 9-to-5 job in order to become an entrepreneur and unleash his creativity
- The steps to follow in order to validate your business idea
- Considering bootstrapping in order to fund your business? Take a look at these insights from a successful entrepreneur who has already done it
- Speaking of funding… learn how to tackle the financial part of a business plan
- This now successful entrepreneur failed the first time he tried to start a business, but would do it all over again
- The boost of inspiration you may need to finally start your side hustle
- Ten of the best free digital marketing tools to bolster your startup’s online strategy
- A StartupNation Originals video series with #1 New York Times best-selling author, success coach and motivational speaker, Jen Sincero, who offers expert tips for unlocking your earning potential
- Best practices for winning over a millennial audience using inbound and outbound marketing approaches
- Master your startup’s social media marketing strategy with these tips
- Increase your company’s word-of-mouth marketing and build customer loyalty
Join us in 2019, when we narrow our content focus even further to cater to aspiring entrepreneurs who are just in the beginning stages of starting their businesses.
From dreaming to doing, we make starting easy.