- In Michigan’s tech sector, optimism shines through the clouds - December 1, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff chats with two entrepreneurs in the Detroit metro area: Armando Ojeda and Sean Hurwitz.
First up, Jeff welcomes Armando Ojeda, certified mentor with SCORE of Southeast Michigan, an organization that provides free mentorship, networking and educational services and resources to entrepreneurs.
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
During the interview, Ojeda discusses:
- How interest in entrepreneurship has increased during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The different types of mentors available through SCORE
- Workshops available for entrepreneurs through SCORE
- Success stories that have come out of the local SCORE chapter
- The new diversity initiative SCORE has implemented within its organization
For more information on SCORE of Southeast Michigan and its free resources, visit the official website.
Next up, Jeff chats with Sean Hurwitz, CEO and founder of PIXO VR, an innovative company that offers extended reality (XR) and virtual reality (VR) solutions for B2B on a global scale.
During the show, Hurwitz shares:
- What PIXO VR does and how the company got its start
- His entrepreneurial background
- The biggest problem PIXO VR is solving today
- The importance of relying on a team to execute your company’s vision
- The PIXO VR business model
- The company’s new product release, PIXO Apex
For more on PIXO VR, check out the official website.
Listen to the full show here
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.