- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: How Brick-and-Mortar Retail Remains Relevant (Episode 293) - September 22, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: DeepHow Raises $9 Million In New Venture Funding (Episode 292) - September 21, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: The Great Workforce Resignation (Episode 291) - September 20, 2021
Welcome to another edition of StarutpNation Radio! On today’s show, Jeff welcomes Tom Berman, president and CEO of Nano Magic.
A merger of two formerly two different companies, today, Nano Magic is a leader in creating and bringing to market cutting-edge nanotechnology powered applications made in the U.S. with special expertise in liquid products to apply to surfaces such as glass, porcelain and ceramic.
During the show, Berman discusses:
- His family’s background in the Detroit business scene
- How he pivoted from law to business ownership
- How he reinvented and rebranded the business that is now Nano Magic
- How aspiring entrepreneurs can recognize unique opportunities
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Tom Berman:
“You don’t have to just start a company. You can add value in helping create new value for an existing business.”
– Tom Berman
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.