- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: How Brick-and-Mortar Retail Remains Relevant (Episode 293) - September 22, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: DeepHow Raises $9 Million In New Venture Funding (Episode 292) - September 21, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: The Great Workforce Resignation (Episode 291) - September 20, 2021
Have you built your own business from the ground up? If so, StartupNation wants to hear from you! We are now accepting submissions for our inaugural “Share Your StartupNation Story” competition. StartupNation is looking for entrepreneurs who have started their own businesses to share their stories, from victories to struggles.
Now through Friday, Dec. 16, 2016, fill out the quick form here and share your story.
StartupNation co-founders, Rich and Jeff Sloan, will personally review all stories and select five finalists during the first week of January 2017. The five submissions will be juried, and one entrepreneurial story will be chosen.
The selected entrepreneur from the “Share Your StartupNation Story” competition will be announced on Friday, Jan. 13, 2017 and will receive:
- A guest appearance on StartupNation Radio to promote his or her business
- Featured blog post on StartupNation.com, shared on StartupNation social networks
- BONUS: Exclusive 1 hour business consultation session with entrepreneurs Jeff and Rich Sloan
Thank you for sharing your story, and best of luck!
-The StartupNation Team
*Disclaimer: No monetary value associated with this promotion. One entry per email address. Deadline to enter is Friday, Dec 16, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. By entering, you give StartupNation permission to use your likeness and story for promotional purposes on its website, radio program, and social properties. Consultation session will be held online via Skype/Google Hangouts.