- WJR Business Beat: Michigan Youth Summer Employment Expected To Be Strong (Episode 413) - May 24, 2022
- Estimating Startup Costs for a New Business - May 24, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The Customer Is King (Episode 412) - May 23, 2022
StartupNation’s Business Builder e-book series provides you with a FREE downloadable guide to help you start, grow or manage your business.
In this FREE e-book, learn key insights into marketing and SEO for business. Our contributing authors, thought leaders and industry experts address marketing and search engine optimization issues and the strategies to help you successfully market and optimize your business.
Marketing your business is no easy task, especially when you’re a startup on a shoestring budget. Luckily, there are plenty of cost-effective tools to help entrepreneurs market their startup.
For those of you just starting out, we cover the marketing basics, as well as how to maximize your marketing once you have those techniques down. We also dive into the specifics, including content marketing and how SEO strategy can boost your business.
Marketing and SEO Business Builder e-book Highlights Include:
- Ann Logue, a business and financial writer, writes about developing a marketing strategy with personas and mood boards
- The Sloan Brothers, cofounders of StartupNation, discuss how small businesses can use mobile marketing solutions to remain competitive
- Ryan Robinson, an entrepreneur and writer, writes about online resources to use when creating a marketing plan
- Amanda Abella, a millennial finance expert and best-selling author, shares key elements for creating a content marketing strategy that builds trust
We hope you enjoy the articles compiled in StartupNation’s Marketing and SEO Fundamentals e-book, and look forward to your feedback.