- Former NFL Player Kamerion Wimbley Tackles Entrepreneurship Post-Football Career - February 2, 2020
- Athlete Turned Entrepreneur: Shawne Merriman Sheds Light on Lights Out Brand - September 11, 2018
- What’s Hot in the StartupNation Community Forums? - September 19, 2017
The StartupNation community forums provide an online space for like-minded entrepreneurs to share advice, discover new data and strategies and connect with one another. It is also an outlet for dreamers to learn the necessary steps to turn their ideas into reality and a place where entrepreneurs and small business owners can turn to for support.
We have already told you five reasons why you should join the StartupNation Community, now let’s highlight what’s going on in the premier small business community on the internet.
Below, we’ll discuss what’s new, what’s hot and highlight some of the most popular discussion threads of all-time.
What’s new in the StartupNation community?
You can always stay up-to-date with the StartupNation community by clicking on the “Recent Discussions” tab located in the right rail menu. Important announcements from the StartupNation staff are placed at the top of the list, while the newest discussions appear right below announcements.
In addition, each community member controls his or her notification preferences. Users may choose to be notified of certain actions, such as comments, messages, tags and more, via popup, email or both. Community users may also bookmark the discussion topics that interest them by clicking the star-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of each thread.
Listed below are some of the latest discussions posted in the StartupNation community from the past week or so. These are all brand new conversations that would benefit from new comments added to the threads.
- Announcement: Take StartupNation’s Survey and enter to win a $25 Gift Card
- Opinion About Our Business Name — Which option is best?
- Article Comment Thread: Why Creating a Company of Owners is Smart Business
- How to Exercise on/after Thanksgiving Day for Busy Entrepreneurs
- How to Write Cold Emails that Quickly Convert New Clients
- Seed Funding Options for Bad Credit Business Owner With Great Business Plan
Be sure to check out some of the newer topics recently introduced to the community as well. These include Side Hustles, Social Media Marketing, Success Stories, E-Commerce and others. These categories are easy to find, as each is marked with a “(New)” identifier after the topic name.
Oftentimes, the most popular forum topics in the community revolve around marketing, search engine optimization and business planning, but the StartupNation business forums provide more than 40 discussion topics and cover a wide variety of categories.
Let’s take a look at what’s hot in the community this week. That means older posts that are still carrying on a great conversation to this day because each thread provides evergreen content.
- Which is the Best Social Media Marketing Website?
- How to Promote Business on Social Channels
- What is Keyword Stuffing?
- Strategies or Tools for Spending Less Time with Accounting Tasks
- First Steps to Start a Business
- What are the Key Points to Running a Business without Failure?
What are the most popular community posts of all-time?
StartupNation has truly provided invaluable content for such a long time through both its content and its community. There have been numerous discussion topics in the community that have generated long threads, lively debates, inspirational stories, useful out-of-the-box strategies and more.
Listed below are StartupNation’s most popular discussion topics. These posts have all garnered multiple thousands of views, have several comments and involved multiple users.
- What is the Average Income of a Subway Resturant Owner? (164k views)
- 80% Marketing 20% Content? (28K views)
- Are Vending Machines a Viable Business? (14K views)
- President-elect Donald Trump: What it Means for Small Business (9.5K views)
- Starting a Business by an H1B Visa Holder (5.5K views)
Did you know?
- The community has more than 100,000 registered users
- There are more than 12,000 discussions topics within our forums, with tens of thousands of additional comments
- The first recorded post on StartupNation community is from April 2006
- The community migrated to a Vanilla Forums platform and received a complete makeover in January 2017
- There are more than 40 forum topics related to entrepreneurship, small business and startups
P.S.: Have you seen the community’s brand new, sleek and clean cut color scheme and design? Join the conversation with the StartupNation community forums today!